Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Give Me Wings

I wrote this Oct. 1st, 2010...

Deep inside me lies the truth, deep inside me is an abyss that I can’t even reach. It’s not bliss, but if you hear closely you can hear a hissss like a fucking snake ready to attack, sink its teeth into your skin and infect you with my venomous sins and my lies that tie me down and construct my very being. My feelings are suppressed, my pain and anger are all coming to the surface and it’s all a God damn mess, it’s like I’m addicted to this stress but there is nothing I regret I just don’t want to be upset - no more – I need to learn to forget and start to earn respect.

This shit is so fucking hard can’t I just be at ease, for fuck sake please, maybe a little breeze, watch the sun set with a gun in my hand and a beer in another, hey mother… party of 2 just me and u… fuck it, down it why bother to baby-sit it when I feel this is my very last beer, CHEERS to the world! It’s fucking heavy, I can’t hold onto it no more, HELP I yell to GOD as I look up at the sky, I hope you can hear me and forgive me, please just give me the strength, the will and the power to survive this life don’t let me give up and bleed out.

FUCK! I’m on my knees begging please, set me free give me wings to fly away and live at peace because I myself will be the end of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment